MyCigna Login – In June 2015, U.S. health insurer Anthem Inc. announced an offer to acquire Cigna for more than $47 billion in cash and stock. Anthem confirmed it had reached a deal to buy Cigna on July 24, 2015. CIGNA is chosen as the name for the new concern, an anagram of INA Corporation (INA) and Connecticut General Corporation’s (CG’s) initials.
MyCigna is a simple method to get information about health insurance policies and health care services. MyCigna login gives detail data about your health policy. Learn how to login to your MyCigna and additionally how to join and reset Mycigna Login password following this basic well ordered guide contained in this article on MyCigna login.
MyCigna Registration – How to Sign up for MyCigna Account
If you do not have a MyCigna account yet, you can follow this simple step by step guide to creating your own account.
- Proceed to cigna.com and click on Click on Register now button.
- A registration of Cigna account has four steps as shown in the figure below;
- The first part is to enter your personal details:
- Enter your First name, last name, date of birth, email address, name of your city, select state and then enter the ZIP code of your city.
- Click Next to confirm your ID, you will be given three options as shown in the figure below.
- Choose the right options for you and click Next after you choose your option.
- After that, you have to create your account. Here you have to enter your username you want to keep for this account. You also have to enter your password for this account.
- After completing that finally, you have to review your account and submit it to confirm.
- Congratulations, your account is created.
Mycigna Login – Cigna Member Sign In Cigna Provider Portal Guide
- To login Kindly proceed to cigna.com
- AT the right corner of the website click on login to MyCigna.
- Enter your user ID first and your password then and click on the login button.
- Now, that you are logged in to your account you can manage your account.
How to Reset Mycigna Login password or User ID
If you are having trouble logging into your account due to password issues, then you have to follow this guide below and reset your password or username.
- To reset your password, you have to Click on the link Forgot password? This is just below the login button right to Forget user ID.
- Enter your correct user Id, your first name, last name, Select the date of birth and then click on the Next button.
- Then, enter the security info.
- After that, you can enter your new password for your account.
- When your password is reset, you can MyCigna login with your new password.
- If you want to get more help, then click on the link myCigna login help.
With this I believe that you can now Login to your account, create a new Mycigna account and also reset your password if lost.
However, if you still have any question(s) on Mycigna Login, kindly make use of the comment box below.