Do you know that AOL Email Login which is Stylized as AOL Mail is a free web-based email service provided by AOL, a division/subsidiary of Verizon Communications? Sometimes this service is referred as AIM mail that stuck stands for AOL instant messenger
However, on March 16, 2017, Verizon which had acquired AOL in 2015, announced that it would discontinue its in-house email services for internet subscribers and migrate all customers to AOL Mail.
AOL Email Login Review
Also, it will interest you to know that email attachment of AOL mail is 25 MB and the maximum mailbox size is 1,000 new messages, 4,000 old messages and 4,000 sent messages per scan name, and it has the following supported protocols POP3, SMTP, IMAP. It can also be linked to other email accounts from other service providers such as Gmail and Hotmail.
Inclusively, the AOL Mail platform tolerated the display of Ads on its interface while working with the Email account. Note that embedded links within emails are automatically disabled and can only be activated by the email user, one good thing to note is that this communication platform protects users’ account against spam and virus also while using this platform it checks on your spelling.
Lastly, if an AOL Email Login account is inactive for 90 days, it may become deactivated, at which point any emails sent to it may not be delivered and in that regards returned to the sender, and after 180 days of inactivity, the account may be deleted.
Benefits of AOL Email Login
Having had a glance above, you will see the nature of the AOL Mail web communication platform. Under this heading we are to be talking about the special type of services you can gain from AOL Mail, thus:
- It will interest you to know that just by having an AOL Mail account you have instant messaging, browsing, search, content and dial-up connectivity all in one Desktop Software.
- We also have what is called the AOL Shield, which is the browser protection with advanced security features to help protect your information, even if you are shopping, banking you can worry less about online threats.
- Also, this platform enables users to search for jobs and get resources to help manage career transitions.
- Having an AOL mail account provides services such as Photobucket which can contain about 13GB photos storage plus print offers.
- Having a fast AOL Mail gives you a free mail platform for communication and you are guaranteed to have a world-class spam and virus protection.
- AOL mail account also enables its users to link up with other email account service provider.
- Also this communication platform with its auto-reply messages tool, there is a swift conversation for Account users.
How To Set Up An AOL Email Login Account.
- Go to the application website which is mail.aol.com
- The AOL sign-in page will appear, which has a space for sign in and sign up.
- Click sign up since you want to create an account.
- The page that will appear in your Biodata page, which you fill in the necessary fields and click continue.
- Next is the page to enter the verification code sent to you on your mobile device
- Congratulations you have successfully created your AOL mail account.
How to change AOL Password on iPhone
There is no intro required to explain about the AOL Email. For its users who have been accessing this email platform for many years, AOL Email is the best. With the loaded features and fast pace of sending and receiving emails, no other can beat the AOL Mail. But there are times when the users are confronted with problems in changing the AOL Email password on their respective devices. However, the whole process is just a few minute’s tasks but it still requires proper concentration. You can get in touch with AOL Email Tech Support to talk to the professionals for changing the password.
A password to any account is the key to access the account without any obstacle. So it is with AOL Account. In times when everyone stays concerned about the security of their account, it must be made a regular practice to change the password from time to time. Doing this gives standard protection to your account and also saves it from being hacked or compromised.
Change AOL Password on iPhone:
- Launch the browser of your choice
- Enter the address of AOL Email official page
- Sign in to your account security page by entering your username and the password
- Click on the option of Change password
- Enter a new password that you want to change with the old one
- Confirm the new password fields
- Click continue then select ok, got it
Tips to create a strong & unique password:
- Use a combination of numbers & alphabets
- Do not set a general or guessable password
- Avoid the sequence or repeated characters
- Never set your personal information as a password
- Do not share your any password with even your close ones
See Also: How to Make Free Skype Calls
Once you have changed your password, you will have to remember it so as to use it next time for the login. Or else you will have to reset it by clicking on the ‘forgot password’ link. In case you face any hassles in changing the password then you must contact AOL Email Customer Support to receive help from the experienced technicians.
I hope that this article on AOL Email Login was useful? For questions and comments, make use of the comment box below.